UBB.Dev
Posted By: AllenAyres "U" Store is Now Open - 06/12/2001 8:30 AM
Some of you long-time UBBDev members may remember our graphics contest we had many moons ago... batted around the back hallways of UBBDev headquarters like a hot potato, the musical chair fell on Lucia to help us get the results in order, and a nice product has finally been released:

"U" Store has your summer accessories arriving daily... drop in and shop, giving us your opinion on what you like, don't like, and we'll listen to most of them laugh

The first group of merchandise has images by our very own scattergirl, check them on our store entry page and the pages of cafepress, very nice cool We'll be adding to these as we get others ready for sale, if you would like to submit your own designs, please post in the graphics forum.
Posted By: Blaze Re: "U" Store is Now Open - 06/12/2001 9:38 AM
Allen you should be ashamed, you live in texas you know how hot it is why would someone where this ---> [Linked Image] in the summer!
Posted By: Bob Re: "U" Store is Now Open - 06/12/2001 7:28 PM
bah. me has no money, although, to be honest, I would not walk around in UBBDev apparel. the mugs and mouse mat appeal to me though smile
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: "U" Store is Now Open - 06/12/2001 9:22 PM
The sweatshirts are for our southern hemisphere friends in Australia, NZ, etc.. it's their winter right about now...:) (the heat index right now is 97 degrees F here in Texas eek )

I think we're gonna call it UBBDev Drygoods smile

I like the mousepads and mugs too Robbie, plan to get a couple of each laugh
Posted By: dende Re: "U" Store is Now Open - 06/13/2001 9:02 AM
right on Allen, blech, it got up to 106 today...

Those mousepads are nice. smile
Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Re: "U" Store is Now Open - 06/14/2001 6:55 AM
You should have anotha contest I wish I woulda entered

Post 500 **

[ June 13, 2001 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Tech-Ni-Kal ]
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: "U" Store is Now Open - 06/14/2001 10:31 PM
I am sure we will T... smile
© UBB.Developers