UBB.Dev
Posted By: AllenAyres UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 06/13/2001 10:13 PM
To commemorate their 5th year anniversary, Infopop is having a sale on many of their UBB™ licenses, support plans, and members area access subscriptions. Click here to order.

Save 20-50% or more on some items!

Many of you (me :)) converted your licenses from leases to non-expiring licenses at this time last year and are due for renewal, now is the time to do it while the prices are low! We may stock up on a couple more ourselves...

Excellent News! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Dave_L Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 06/16/2001 9:43 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 06/17/2001 4:25 AM
Thats cool, Might get a re-newed license. smile
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 06/18/2001 3:39 AM
Everyone who has a license should take advantage of this deal, as they tack the "just bought" year onto the end of your present year of privileges... it's a can't lose deal smile
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 06/29/2001 9:08 AM
2 more days left smile
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 06/29/2001 10:44 AM
I better take a look what I can buy If I have some money. wink
Posted By: mb Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 06/29/2001 10:54 PM
Am I missing an option to just have access to the members area for future downloads for people who have already bought their non-expiring license a year ago???
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 06/29/2001 11:02 PM
your license is non-expiring (vs. the lease option they had), but you only get one year of download privileges with it... renewals and purchases are on sale...:)

Click here to order.
Posted By: ausprobe Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 07/01/2001 2:02 PM
Got in and got mine extended by a year.. Wasn't due until August smile

Thanks Allen eek
Posted By: HyperSonic Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 07/02/2001 2:35 AM
I have a question.....I will lose my privileges in a couple of months. If I pay right now for a renewal, will i get a year since the date when my year expires or when i buy the renewal?
Posted By: Stilgar Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 07/02/2001 6:35 AM
Seems the sale isn't over until July 31!
[Linked Image]
smile

HyperSonic: Your new subscription will be added to the end of your current one. laugh
Posted By: Matt Jacob Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 07/02/2001 7:05 PM
Oooh, even better! smile
Posted By: freak.scene Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 07/02/2001 7:17 PM
YES!!!!!!
Posted By: HyperSonic Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 07/02/2001 10:28 PM
Thanks a lot for answering smile I emailed Infopop and they said that too smile So I guess I will be getting the extra year wink
Posted By: tackaberry Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 07/03/2001 4:48 PM
While it's great that IP has offered this sale, and even extending it, I have to wonder what impact it has had on license and membership purchases versus the prior few months given their price increases.

I wouldn't be surprised if IP is watching their customer's price sensitivity, and if a swell in purchases during the sale will cause them to rethink their pricing structure.

When IP released increased their prices in February it was a bit of a shock to many. They followed that up with increases to the members area subscription.

When they did this, to some extent they were testing the waters, determining the market for their software, which had previously been sold for less than $200.

Hopefully, they will find more people willing to buy the product at a lower price, and pull back a bit.

Regardless, the extention of the sale is good news for all. I've asked my company to pony up for some additional licenses.

-Tacks
Posted By: Astro23 Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 07/03/2001 8:12 PM
Are you working for Infopop? confused

quote:
Posted By: Matt Jacob Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 07/03/2001 8:20 PM
No. UBBDev is staffed by volunteers, and we don't work for Infopop. (Well, except for Capps, but that's a different story.)
Posted By: Astro23 Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 07/03/2001 8:55 PM
Are you doing for free all that advertising for infopop? You realy look like a affiliate site of Infopop the way you protect and advertise them. wink
quote:
Posted By: tackaberry Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 07/03/2001 9:23 PM
Advertising?

Being that most people who come here are already Infopop customers, the announcements are a service announcement to let the users know about the sale, so they can take advantage and re-up their membership area, or pick up another license.

I would venture to think that most people here are supportive of IP, or else they wouldn't be using their product. However, they are also critical of IP, and whatever perceived shortcomings UBB may have, hence the need to further develop it.

-Tacks
Posted By: Matt Jacob Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 07/03/2001 10:50 PM
That reply was better than what I had planned... smile
Posted By: Brad.loo Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 07/13/2001 7:21 AM
God thank u infopop! (u have no idea how hard it is getting money when your 15 and jobless frown ) now i can renew
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 07/13/2001 9:52 AM
I think it's over now AL. tipsy

This is what I have to say to you... [Linked Image]
Posted By: Brad.loo Re: UBB™ to go on Sale Today - 07/14/2001 3:16 AM
great...thats means im still $130 short and i only have one month left to renew
© UBB.Developers