UBB.Dev
Posted By: AllenAyres UBBDev News - Sept 21, 2001 - 09/22/2001 4:49 AM
And the Beat Goes On ::
Three private betas in 2 days have been cranked out as Charles and Dave put the finishing touches on what is turning out to be one of the most revolutionary versions of UBB™ to date. Late nights and early mornings are bringing improvements in speed, stability, and features to an already excellent product. Most will be pleasantly surprised at what's in store, stay tuned!

Pardon our dust as we make room for vroom. wink

September 2001 Klipsch / UBBDev Member Spotlight ::
A reminder that the deadline is fast approaching for the last member spotlight contest before we have the grand prize contest next month. If you feel your site has what it takes to win, be sure and enter it here before Midnight tomorrow night (Sept. 22).

Speakinawhich ::
We are having a contest here at UBBDev, sanctioned and sponsored by our very own, talented, smart, kind, and generous, MasterMind .

How you can win, you may ask?
Just enter your UBB™ in the next members spotlight contest. That's it! Your UBB™ will be looked at by 2 or 3 of our staff members, independent from the actual members spotlight, announced later on, and the prize is different.
The prize is a small list of stuff from thinkgeek.com. The small list consists of shirts, caffeine, hats, some books, etc. You can pick one item from the small list. The list will be given when the winner is announced. Staff are welcome to enter, other than the staff monitoring the contest with me.

Have fun!

[editor's note: I think Ima gonna enter too wink

UBB Fall Sale ::
A reminder the sale on all UBB license rates, member area subcriptions, and annual support (when purchased with a license) is still in progress. You'd do well to buy and/or renew yours to get huge savings. smile
Posted By: Greg Hard Re: UBBDev News - Sept 21, 2001 - 09/22/2001 4:56 AM
first reply!
Posted By: Dark Templar Re: UBBDev News - Sept 21, 2001 - 09/22/2001 5:06 AM
Just cashed in on that Fall Sale, another UBB License is now in my possession cool . Three more, and I could take over the world...well...maybe not, but it'd still be pretty cool ^_^

And MM...Psch...First Reply...Everyone knows the second is the important one. laugh
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: UBBDev News - Sept 21, 2001 - 09/23/2001 3:13 AM
And third is the least important one. wink But anyway thats great news, and I might enter the Member spotlight contest next month, this month I'm probably classed out. smile
Posted By: Travis Re: UBBDev News - Sept 21, 2001 - 09/26/2001 4:25 AM
quote:
Just renewed mine. smile
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: UBBDev News - Sept 21, 2001 - 09/27/2001 6:34 AM
cool

You are also able to tack another year onto your present membership if you want, a purty good deal in most books smile

[ 10-04-2001: Message edited by: AllenAyres ]
Posted By: 1QuickSI Re: UBBDev News - Sept 21, 2001 - 09/29/2001 6:51 PM
I found a possible with UBBDev with 6.1.0 Beta Release 2.0-pre6 and your frop down menus that I just noticed so it might have been there with the other releases. I checked out ubbdesign and their system is not having this problem so I am assuming it is the script you have for the drop down menus.

If you go to a thread then use the back button I get "p; popDown = HM_f_PopDown; //-->" displayed at the very top line of my browser (IE6) It does not matter what thread as it happens to any of them I try.
© UBB.Developers