UBB.Dev
I tried hypermart.net, but their server is messed up and they have way too many ad banners(anyone know how to get rid of them either?) it must be free, but I need a host... can anyone help?(and obviously support CGI and PERL)
Wrong forum, moving to Web Hosting. Try www.f2s.com
FutureQuest
SWFan :: FutureQuest are great and all, but, what in the world does the word free mean to you smile
quote:
You can't afford the $15 a month for a shared hosting package, but you can buy a $250 piece of software? You know that $250 can buy about a year and a half of hosting, right? I should also mention that removing Hypermart banners is against their member policy, so don't try it. :rolleyes:
www.netfirms.com

Its Only got one ad banner...

20mgs space..
quote:
I'm using this server... No banners, no adds, Fast enough a good and FREEoption. laugh
B4 I got a domain I used f2s.com and it is really recommended. No ads, and it's fast as hell... smile
I got kicked off of netfirms & f2s is too slow I suggest usin http://www.hobbiton.org . or prohosting

[ June 26, 2001 04:00 PM: Message edited by: Future ]
Would I get banned for telling him how to remove the banners from hypermart pages? It's not as if I'm forcing him to use these methods...
good chance... like linking to warez, you aren't forcing him to download them, but both are inherently illegal &/or against our or their TOS.
okey dokey...
I'm glad I asked...although to do otherwise would have been kind of dumb..you never know.
I used to like net firms but now they have popup adds! (I think) Well When you get the money Id get a good hosting plan like futurequest I think... ((lol))
quote:
Bull****! I'm with NetFirms and there's a popup on every page change and refresh! This sucks!
Get a job or just don't buy UBB (which you probably didn't . . .)
lol

(dont accuse him of warez)

~Link~
Merely making a suggestion :rolleyes:
No sane human being will purchase an UBB for a Hypermart server.
f2s.com fast as hell? What alternate reality are you people living in?
quote:
www.f2s.com
yep it's fast smile
took me 1 second to reach it tipsy
try checking HERE .
f2s r fast
© UBB.Developers