UBB.Dev
Is Hosting4less still good? The whole site is down now, isn't it?:

http://www.hosting4less.com/

I have been using it for about a year and a half, and it seems great. But I and my forum members have been getting some internal server errors in the last month or 2, but that may be something that I could fix if I contacted their support.

But now, my site is down and the Hosting4less site itself is down.
[11:17:19] • Looking up www.hosting4less.com...
[11:17:34] • Unable to resolve ()

It certainly appears that their site is down. Whether it's for good... I'm not sure. Also, chances are if the main site goes down for a long period of time, your site will go with it soon after, I'm afraid. frown
quote:
Originally posted by CTM:
It certainly appears that their site is down. Whether it's for good... I'm not sure. Also, chances are if the main site goes down for a long period of time, your site will go with it soon after, I'm afraid. frown
I sure hope it's not for good! eek

They are my host, and it's getting a little disconcerting that their entire network seems to be down.

To make matters worse, because of the holidays, I was out of town, and I haven't had a chance to back-up my board. frown
I called H4L on the phone. The recorded message said something about the fiber optic cable being out. They said they "put in a support ticket".

I will not be posting here, the UBB developers forum, until I get apologies from the rude, insulting moderators who abused me on other topics. Goodbye for now.
Other than the fibre cut, which had nothing to do with hosting4less and all to do with Pacific Bell, I have been very pleased since moving from Prohosting. Prohosting used to disable my board daily due to CPU usage and would not offer any tips on configuration changes.

Eric and the guys at hosting4less have been a class act and have helped with any issues every step of the way. They have my seal of approval.
I also recommend H4L. They understand and host many UBB's.
Need Reliable UBB Hosting, look no further than www.ubbhosters.com

We Host award winning UBB sites! Just ask around we have some of the most flexible UBB hosting plans, and can create custom plans to suit your needs. Just give us a call 1.866.DIGI.HST or email [email protected]
Originally posted by UBB Hosters.com:

Link doesn't work for me.
hostnuke.com is a very ubb-friendly host, they host of at least 3-4 I know of, including mine.
Originally posted by bb777:

[qb]

[/qb]

It's the front page for www.digitalprinceton.net - www.vertexhost.com and www.infopop.com/webhosting are all excellent too smile
Originally posted by bb777:

[qb]

[/qb]

Looks like they went under as the domain is available for registration; well, should I say, was...
© UBB.Developers