UBB.Dev
Posted By: Martin Björnström Developer needed for SQL project! - 01/25/2003 1:52 PM
I am using a modified UBB 6.4 with 3.000+ users today.

We have aqquired a Webshop solution that we would like to merge with the forum with the following functionality:

- Profiles from the forum should be copied to the webshop customer database. We would like a unified login for webshop/forum.

- On "my profile" in UBB there could be stuff like recent orders and such from the webshop.

- I would like to use UBB if customers comment products and for FAQ.

Software: Windows 2000 SP3, UBB 6.4 mod, activestate perl, PHP, MS SQL 2000 and Tango 2000 for the webshop.

We are located in Sweden so i guess that work should be done throught the net somehow. We can put up a testplattform for this.
Surely there must be programmers out there?
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Developer needed for SQL project! - 01/31/2003 10:11 PM
hmm.. there's only a few devs I know who are proficient in perl/mysql/etc... you might check with [email protected] . jordo from here is a good choice too as well, if he has time. Dave_L from www.ubbdev.com as well as JustDave from there are 2 choices as well... Gardener from there is a possibility as well and I think he's from Sweden smile we have a similar forum there you mioght consider:

https://www.ubbdev.com/threads/php/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=hire
© UBB.Developers