UBB.Dev
Posted By: travelhunters Anyone specializing in ubb.x? - 10/26/2003 9:00 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if this is where I am supposed to post this kind of request for help. I saw the resumes and portfolios for the listed developers, and saw some amazing modifications. I first became aware of the infopop message boards on the scrapbook.com site that my wife found.

Now, I'd like to implement ubb.x on my travel website, and come up with something similar to the scrapbook.com site. Is there anyone who can do something similar with ubb.x (the scrapbook.com site is threads). I'd like to be able to have google ads and some other 120x60 ads and stuff on there to help offset the costs of the board.

Thanks so much in advance,

Dean Packingham, owner
travelhunters.com
[][email protected][/]

Posted By: JoshPet Re: Anyone specializing in ubb.x? - 10/26/2003 11:21 PM
Hi there,

Not sure if too many of the folks here will know about UBB.x - but you might also check at www.ubbxdev.com which is the developer's forum for UBB.x. It's just getting started, so it's kinda quiet, but a post there might help you out as well.
Posted By: travelhunters Re: Anyone specializing in ubb.x? - 10/26/2003 11:29 PM
Thanks so much, Josh! Looks like a great site. Hopefully they'll have a "developer for hire' section there, too.

Take care,
Dean
© UBB.Developers