UBB.Dev
Posted By: Storm_dup1 I need something like this - 01/06/2004 3:26 AM
Hiya Folks,

I am starting a new bowling site and I'm wanting something just like this: http://mybowlingstats.com

Of course it will need to be in php and use the threads database for user registrations. Maybe have something where only certain level users can access it.

Take a look and sign in using username: demo and password: demo

Click on one of the demo leagues to the left and you will see what I need.

users will be able to create leagues so they can enter their scores. It will add their scores for games 1 2 &3 and come up with their series total. It will keep track of their average throughout the season and will be able to tell them what score they need to raise their average the following week.

Any takers??
Posted By: DrChaos Re: I need something like this - 01/06/2004 5:07 PM
This would be great for me. I could mod it a bit to display online gaming stats......

I have an email into the owner of the site. Lets see what happens.....
Posted By: Storm_dup1 Re: I need something like this - 01/07/2004 5:49 AM
I wouldn't think it would be a tough one.... I've talked to the owner of the site it's on a few times and he offered me his code and everything but then when it came down to it I guess he changed his mind. Never heard from him again and I didn't wanna bother him... lol Let's see what he has to say to ya...
Posted By: scroungr Re: I need something like this - 01/07/2004 6:02 AM
yeah was looking at that was gonna try something similar for a fantasy football league on my site next year...
Posted By: Storm_dup1 Re: I need something like this - 01/07/2004 6:07 AM
I'm going to be running one of those as well.... Now I'm hoping I don't have to hire a professional firm to do this bowling thing for me.... Someone?????
Posted By: Storm_dup1 Re: I need something like this - 01/07/2004 8:58 PM
Ok..... I think I have Astaran working on this.
Posted By: scroungr Re: I need something like this - 01/08/2004 6:33 AM
good put him to work and crack that whip!
Posted By: DrChaos Re: I need something like this - 01/08/2004 10:46 PM
I finally got an email and it simply said....," The coding on the site is in a rough stage and not finished. Therefore I can not give the code out."

Thats it I guess.
Posted By: Storm_dup1 Re: I need something like this - 01/09/2004 12:10 AM
Yep, I guess he changed his mind for whatever reason. I wrote him again and he never responded so I just came here.....
Posted By: Astaran Re: I need something like this - 01/09/2004 2:02 AM
I think he programmed the site with coldfusion and not with php.
So his sourcecode wouldn't be useful at all.
Posted By: Storm_dup1 Re: I need something like this - 01/09/2004 5:38 AM
Yep, that's what he used. It's really a great thing for bowlers and I am sure my users will enjoy this....
© UBB.Developers