UBB.Dev
Posted By: Bookie Oh boy... help required... - 06/07/2001 12:35 AM
Well, this doesnt have much to do with ubb, but i need some help scripting. Im looking to make a login system where members log inb and it takes them to a members only section. Also i need one of two things (1) it logs them and if they do not log in once a week then it sets them as inactive OR (2) it needs to order the members from the most recent login to the least recent. The thing is im poor, so i cant oay anything, but i will make it up somehow cool i know quite a bit in the web design field and graphics... ( http://www.clan-316.com/ ) and would gladly make any graphics or whatever that you require. Thanx laugh

[ June 06, 2001 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Bookie - ]
Posted By: Mr Dog Re: Oh boy... help required... - 06/09/2001 12:29 AM
I am lost on what you want...

YOu want something so that when they have to enter a password to get in?

if so you can find all that at www.hotscripts.com also if you want to test I have a beta Member Base CGI program that I have worked on if you want to test it. It lets members join different sections, update there profiles so on.
Posted By: Bookie Re: Oh boy... help required... - 06/09/2001 1:22 AM
sure id love to test it out... after reading that i realized it wasnt very clear...

i just want a thing where my members can log in, and they need to log in atleast one time a week. If they dont it sets them to unactive (there name turns res, or an unactive graphic appears beside their name)
Posted By: Mr Dog Re: Oh boy... help required... - 06/09/2001 11:57 AM
Ok let me see what I can come up with..........
Posted By: Bookie Re: Oh boy... help required... - 06/09/2001 6:22 PM
alright, id love to test what you come up with.. or what u already have... if u have icq my # is 61378789, and my email is [email protected]

thanx
Posted By: CNCR Re: Oh boy... help required... - 07/27/2001 11:44 PM
okay, you will have to intergrate cookies or something with this:

Code
code:

intergrate cookies with it, make a .txt/.dat file with the info in ... make ur signup CGI, and simply put in

open (FILE, ">>/path/");
print "USER|PASS"; # on signup - $FORM{user}
close (FILE);

Code
code:

if you don't understand, i will help you a bit more, contact me, [email protected]
© UBB.Developers