UBB.Dev
Posted By: Liquid Man Does a cgi script like this exist? - 07/19/2001 10:22 PM
I'm just wondering if a cgi script is in existence that allows me to set up a file storage site like www.idrive.com use to be like. I've been looking all over for a script like that, and i've had no luck. Please help me out.
Posted By: Jamin Re: Does a cgi script like this exist? - 07/19/2001 11:11 PM
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/scripts/fileman/index.htm

Not sure if that's exactly what you're wanting, but it's the only thing I could think of...

If that doesn't work, you may look around at www.perlarchive.com and see what they have...

---Skorpion
Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Re: Does a cgi script like this exist? - 07/19/2001 11:35 PM
Do you mean somewhere where users can store stuff?
Posted By: Liquid Man Re: Does a cgi script like this exist? - 07/20/2001 1:56 AM
Yeah, where users can sign up for an account and store files.
Posted By: MorphStar Re: Does a cgi script like this exist? - 07/20/2001 2:18 PM
I'm pretty sure there are no standard premade scripts for that laugh
Posted By: CNCR Re: Does a cgi script like this exist? - 07/27/2001 11:27 PM
well the user's signing up bit would be pretty easy then i suppose on signup it makes thier own directory on you're server, pretty easy so far..

then a upload script, which uploads to their directory...but you would really have to self-program it, or contact a web design company to program it for you, (at a costly price...usually)
Posted By: p2k Re: Does a cgi script like this exist? - 07/31/2001 7:14 PM
Download the ubb Gallery hack from the 6.0 beta forum. You can have users upload images, mp3s, etc if they subscribe to your forum.

pee2kay!
© UBB.Developers