UBB.Dev
Posted By: Digital Boy Looking For A Decent Calendar Script - 12/11/2003 9:10 PM
Hey all,

I'm looking for a decent calendar script where I can have the calendar in the upper corner (much like this site) and then when you click on the date it takes you to a new page with the calendar. Anyone know of anything good? GPL preferably.

- MT
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Looking For A Decent Calendar Script - 12/12/2003 12:49 AM
Hey Matt smile

The one we have here does this.. are you meaning one not integrated with ubb?
Posted By: Digital Boy Re: Looking For A Decent Calendar Script - 12/12/2003 3:37 PM
Hey Allen...

Long time man! After about two years I finally am back to work on UBB!

I didn't know that there was one integrated with UBB. I've been through the settings on the classic and I didn't see any reference to this, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

- MT
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Looking For A Decent Calendar Script - 12/12/2003 6:32 PM
smile good to see you smile I sent your name/password from your other acct to you...

http://www.praisecafe.org/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=calendar

one lk and jordo worked on I believe... there's an ssi version of the small one that will have links from days with events to the calendar. Check the 6.4-6.6 mod forum here for the latest version smile
Posted By: Digital Boy Re: Looking For A Decent Calendar Script - 12/12/2003 11:16 PM
Thanks, I'll do that right now.... On a side note, I'm also looking for a perl/cgi search engine that will not only thread PDF documents, but pull the META tag data out of them and display that information in a logical format. A lot of search engines don't do this. Do you know of any that do? I'm willing to pay for it if I have to.

- MT
© UBB.Developers