UBB.Dev
Posted By: XanthViper Why do I get this? - 01/07/2003 6:27 AM
SQL ERROR: Database error only visible to forum administrators

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/httpd/html/sdsr/ubbthreads/mysql.inc.php on line 121
Posted By: XanthViper Re: Why do I get this? - 01/07/2003 6:31 AM
Also, this is only appearing after a power failure on the system. After reboot, all is fine on the box, REDHAT, and now I get this. nobody can login. Systems check out fine, but...man this beats me..
Posted By: JustDave Re: Why do I get this? - 01/07/2003 7:05 AM
Can you view and verify that the data exists using phpmyadmin?

You may want to repair the user's table and see if that allows users to login again.
Posted By: JustDave Re: Why do I get this? - 01/07/2003 7:09 AM
This may be of some help:

https://www.ubbdev.com/threads/php/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=mysql&Number=60580
Posted By: XanthViper Re: Why do I get this? - 01/07/2003 8:06 AM
Thank you. I will work on this. This just bugs the heck out of me. Things worked and then blam....nothing. BTW, this is what my PM was about to you.
Posted By: JustDave Re: Why do I get this? - 01/07/2003 2:17 PM
Yeah I thought it must have been about this.
Posted By: XanthViper Re: Why do I get this? - 01/07/2003 7:19 PM
Well I did a myisamchk -r and it fixed whatever, so now I am just stuck with not being able to login. Essentially I login, see "MY HOME". from there I can only see the last entries in the "WHO'S ONLINE" If I try to do anything else, I get either the login page or ubbthreads.php without any forums available to see and the menu option to login. This confuses the heck out of me.
Posted By: XanthViper Re: Why do I get this? - 01/07/2003 8:06 PM
Now that I think about this, this should proably be all in the MySQL section. My apologies for posting in the wrong spot. Well here is my error:

check table w3t_Users;
+----------------+-------+----------+---------------------------------------------+
| Table | Op | Msg_type | Msg_text |
+----------------+-------+----------+---------------------------------------------+
| sdsr.w3t_Users | check | warning | Table is marked as crashed |
| sdsr.w3t_Users | check | error | Record at pos: 2804448 is not remove-marked |
| sdsr.w3t_Users | check | error | record delete-link-chain corrupted |
| sdsr.w3t_Users | check | error | Corrupt |

Any idea how to fix it?
Posted By: XanthViper Re: Why do I get this? - 01/07/2003 8:55 PM
OK, I got this all fixed. A really good MySQL quy helped me out and said the database doesn't report anymore errors. So now I am just stuck on the original, which is, nobody can login to the site. should I be taking this elsewhere?
Posted By: Dave_L_dup1 Re: Why do I get this? - 01/08/2003 4:28 AM
If you're in a hurry, you could try submitting a support ticket at Infopop.

Do you get any displayed errors or server error log messages when trying to log in?

If not, I would poke around in the database with phpMyAdmin, or with command line queries, and see if anything looks strange.
Posted By: XanthViper Re: Why do I get this? - 01/14/2003 9:35 PM
Well, I fixed this. I rebuilt the server. The support at infopop was helpful, but wasn't able to solve the cookie problem. thanks for all who looked at this.

© UBB.Developers