Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Parsing? - 06/24/2003 7:52 PM
I have 4 files:

lib.php - has my functions
index.php - main page
header.php - has the CommonHeader I use for each page
phrozenphan.css - my css file

Now in lib.php I have this code for my quicklinks function:
Code
<br />function quicklinks() { // Quick Links Function<br />    $string = "";<br />	$query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `QuickNav` LIMIT 0,30") or die(mysql_error());<br />		while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($query)) {<br />			extract($row);<br />		$string .= "<a href=\"$Link\" style=\"font1\">$Title</a> | ";<br />			}<br />		$string = rtrim($string, "| ");<br />		echo $string;<br />	}<br />

If you look at the link with style="color: font1" you see what I might be having a problem with. because on header.php I call the css file. So on index.php, I include header.php and call the commonheader function. In the commonheader function I include lib and css file. But for some reason, it won't display the color set in font1, it just displays the normal link color. Is there a way to fix this?
Posted By: dimopoulos Re: Parsing? - 06/24/2003 11:59 PM
Try referencing the css file in your header file. The way you describe it first loads the header with the <HTML> etc. tags then the lib and then the css. Put the <link .... directive in your header and it will be included before the lib.php.
Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Re: Parsing? - 06/25/2003 2:29 AM
The <link is in the header, so I have no idea why it won't work.
Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Re: Parsing? - 06/25/2003 3:13 AM
I tried moving the include file for lib.php under the css link rel but it still doesnt work ...
Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Re: Parsing? - 06/25/2003 3:31 AM
HAHA! It's supposed to be class not style..
Posted By: slayer60 Re: Parsing? - 06/25/2003 5:07 AM
Does that mean that you figured it out? If so -
If no -
Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Re: Parsing? - 06/28/2003 3:54 AM
Yes, I forgot it was supposed to be class.. and I needed to change the .font to a.font. Silly CSS.
© UBB.Developers