UBB.Dev
Posted By: Find Articles Now! Directory - 05/02/2005 6:25 AM
I'm currently working on a simple directory (my entire site is written in PHP) located at http://www.findarticlesnow.com/directory.php

However, I do anticipate a lot more link submissions being sent in over time and was wondering if perhaps anyone knew of a good way I could categorize link submissions. Would you recommend a CSV text file over a database for easier portability purposes, or would you recommend a database over a text document for performance purposes. Anyways, I'm really trying to get this up and going by the end of this month at the very latest. I'd appreciate it if I could get a little input as to how I ought to go about constructing a directory. And yes, I know there are far better directories out there that I could use instead to add my own links in or use, but I think it would be nice if my visitors had some resources to browse through while on-site. Sorta trying to retain that overall global visitor friendly website layout.

Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated! I may need some advice for article categorization as well, similar to how the directory will operate. Search engine code would be nice too if you have a site URL I could take a look at. Thanks!
© UBB.Developers