UBB.Dev
Posted By: Interrealm Adding a thirdparty stat tracker? - 07/24/2000 1:28 AM
Where do i insert the code that would add a pagecounter from a third party like hitbox to the end of the forum page threads that are generated? (the non-cgi pages created).

------------------
Posted By: EminemBoard Re: Adding a thirdparty stat tracker? - 07/24/2000 2:27 AM
just goto cp.html and goto general setting. Then add the code into the footer part. After that is done in order to get it on all of the pages you have to click update threads. I believe that is what your talking about right...?

------------------
Webmaster @
EminemBoard.com
Marshall-Mathers.Net
Email= Evan@EminemBoard.com

Aim=EminemBoard
ICQ=71361151
"We don't do drivebys, we park in front of houses and shoot, and when the police come we fu*kin shoot it out with them too!"~Eminem
Free Voice Mail=1-877-541-6655 ext.278
Posted By: Digital Boy Re: Adding a thirdparty stat tracker? - 07/24/2000 4:12 PM
Well, that's one theory. Eminem, before I continue, you should know that the majority of the mods here DON'T agree with me on this, so you're well supported.

I'm not a big fan of the header/footer for one reason: it totally spaces the code weird (at least in my opinion.)

There are several ways of going about this, another would be to add the code as a conditional statement and toggle it on or off from the control panel.

As of yet, I haven't been able to find anyone who can help me write code to call variables in an "non-ubb" script. When I do, I'll let you know.
© UBB.Developers