UBB.Dev
Posted By: neo246z Table Width - 11/04/2000 1:59 AM
My board is at http://cybertron.poofin.com/ubb/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi . I'm trying to figure out why in the theads, it doesn't fit in 800x600 resolution. But the main part of the forum looks fine.
Posted By: Thradar Re: Table Width - 11/11/2000 10:24 AM
Your table widths seem to look okay (95%). The only thing that I can think of is the massive avatars you allow in the right column. That's probably pushing the table out in the thread display. One, they're too big size wise, and two they're way too big file size wise. People with regular modems are gonna hate that. Try making those smaller is my suggestion.

Nice lookin' board BTW. [Linked Image]

------------------

a.k.a. Neal Ulen | Webmaster - GamerForums.Net | Senior Editor - Moviefan Online
Posted By: neo246z Re: Table Width - 11/11/2000 10:45 AM
I asked a friend of mine to try out the forum, and he said it works fine. He was using IE 5.0. I'm using IE 5.5. Could that be the reason that the tables don't adjust on my browser?
Posted By: Thradar Re: Table Width - 11/11/2000 10:48 AM
What the....? I just looked at them again and they look fine! /me confused. Actually your Silent Bob avatar looks smaller. Did you reduce that in size or am I going bonkers? eek <-- I do believe this emoticon is busted.

------------------

a.k.a. Neal Ulen | Webmaster - GamerForums.Net | Senior Editor - Moviefan Online
© UBB.Developers