UBB.Dev
Posted By: lightning Help with rollovers/ integretion - 12/31/2000 4:33 AM
Can someone please take a look at the code and error for my board. I'm trying to incorporate the UBB into my template, but I think there is a clash with the rollovers. The error I'm getting is:
Can't find string terminator ")" anywhere before EOF at e:webmusicrockerscgi-binubb/UltBB.setup line 16.

The board is at:
http://208.249.127.59/cgi-bin/ubb/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro

I get the error after I go into general settings.

Please help!
Posted By: Jamin Re: Help with rollovers/ integretion - 12/31/2000 4:57 AM
Dang, dude! Got images?! [Linked Image]

The error I got was: Line 199, Char 13, Invalid Character error, in Ultimate.cgi.

Looks like something might have gotten copied wrong. I checked that line and character, but didn't find anything out of the ordinary. Sometimes IE reports the line numbers wrong, though. Compare your original to the source of that page, in the general area where line 199 should be, and see if you spot any inconsistencies.

---Skorpion

------------------

strategery.
dignitude.
lockbox.

Posted By: lightning Re: Help with rollovers/ integretion - 12/31/2000 5:18 AM
I think it has something to do specifically with the header I'm trying to put in. If I take the header out of UltBB.setup, then everything is cool. If I try and insert the header, I get the error (in the control panel)

Can't find string terminator ")" anywhere before EOF at e:webmusicrockerscgi-binubb/UltBB.setup line 16.

Any ideas?
Posted By: lightning Re: Help with rollovers/ integretion - 12/31/2000 7:15 AM
Gotit!
Had a lost tag in the mix.
Thanks for the help! [Linked Image]
© UBB.Developers