UBB.Dev
Posted By: Prince ? about changing layout in Ultimate.cgi - 01/16/2001 9:25 PM
I would like to combine my Who's Online and Private Messages. I want them to be on the same line. By default they are on 2 separate lines.

I assume that it's just changing the 's and 's in Ultiamte.cgi, but I can't seem to make it work.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thank!

------------------
www.xtreme-forums.com
Posted By: Jamin Re: ? about changing layout in Ultimate.cgi - 01/17/2001 12:05 AM
(Sorry in advance for making the table go too wide...)

Anyway, here is you current source code from your page. Of course I can't see your exact source in the CGI file. But I hope I can help at least...

Code
code:

First, it looks like you have an extra tag in between those two sections. That might be just left over from another table somewhere else, but that's the way it looks to me.

Anyway, I can only assume this will work. But your end page source should look something like this. Hopefully you'll be able to translate it and insert the correct variables...

Code
code:

Hope this helps... lemme know if it works. [Linked Image]

---Skorpion

------------------

This just in: the New York Police have just apprehended the person who let the dogs out.
Posted By: Prince Re: ? about changing layout in Ultimate.cgi - 01/17/2001 5:20 PM
I know html, but it's not that easy when you're trying change it in Perl. Otherwise, I could do it. If you look at the source code, the two tables are not even combined. I've tried messing with the tables alreasy, but I could not get the layout to look right.

If you look at spawn's board, that is what I want.

spawnboard.hypermart.net

Thanks, for trying though!

------------------
www.xtreme-forums.com
© UBB.Developers