UBB.Dev
Posted By: Asniper Menu - 02/11/2001 4:14 AM
where can i find out how to make the menu like the one you have at the top of this page?
Posted By: Jamin Re: Menu - 02/11/2001 5:17 AM
http://www.dhtmllab.com
That's the address for this exact menu program.

This question has been answered several times over the past week or so. Try checking/searching back posts... it works wonders. wink

---Skorpion
Posted By: Asniper Re: Menu - 02/11/2001 5:33 PM
sorry about that
Posted By: PDT816 Re: Menu - 02/27/2001 7:05 AM
Okay ladies and gents. I have been trying to figure this out for a day or two and I just can't seem to get it.

I have downloaded the files from the site above and got my programing done.

Only problem is that I can't get the permanent menu [yellow menu bar on top of page] to go away. I want left side hiercial menu's only.

Can someone give me a little help here that has used the above program?

example of my problem
Posted By: PDT816 Re: Menu - 03/03/2001 7:20 AM
do any of you kind folks have any idea how to get rid of the permanent menu?

PLEASE?
Posted By: Jamin Re: Menu - 03/03/2001 9:03 AM
I don't use Hiermenus, so I unfortunately cannot help you. Cal was the one who put it into this layout, and Allen knows a bit about it too, so either of them might be able to better help you. Also, you could go to the Hiermenus site and see if someone there can help.

---Skorpion
Posted By: Stilgar Re: Menu - 03/03/2001 9:04 AM
From what I gather... the creator wants you to follow the directions and create your own page using his code. The menu you can't get rid of is from his original instructions page. If you use his instructions page or copy/paste his instructions page code, you will have this menu there. He hid it(embedded I assume) so that it would stay on the page while you hack at the other example. Try creating your own menu from scratch. It's not hard, it just takes time.

[edited poor spelling :rolleyes:]

[ March 03, 2001: Message edited by: Stilgar ]
© UBB.Developers