UBB.Dev
Posted By: Dan The Webman A real Hard one who is up to it? - 02/21/2001 11:57 PM
Ok here we go. In ultimate.cgi every one has this "Forum Topics Posts Last Post Moderator Favorites " Below that you have your first forum name. The name is in text. How do you get rid of the text and replace each forum with a pic? I would like to make a pic with the text. Thanks
Posted By: Jamin Re: A real Hard one who is up to it? - 02/22/2001 12:27 AM
Could you not just use the IMG tag with the link to the image of choice in the Forum Name field? I know in 5.x, there were some fields (like the reason for being Closed) that would accept HTML... I have never tried to do it in the Forum Title fields, but it might work...

Alternately, if you gave the images the same filenames as the forum names, you could do something to the template like . I know that's nowhere near actual Perl, and I am not sure what the exact variable name is... but it would look something like that but in real Perl.

Those are my ideas... sorry if they don't work.

---Skorpion

[ February 21, 2001: Message edited by: Skorpion ]
Posted By: Dan The Webman Re: A real Hard one who is up to it? - 02/22/2001 12:44 AM
You ARe "the Man" Nocked it out like Tyson in round one. LOL THANKS soooooo much.
© UBB.Developers