UBB.Dev
Posted By: cali3d Question... The text box - 03/28/2001 4:51 AM
That i am currently writing this message in how to make it bigger in ubb6.01?

And please i still need som help in my "Hop To: meny question?" post if possible smile
Posted By: Jamin Re: Question... The text box - 03/28/2001 5:17 AM
In public_new_topic_form.pl, public_new_reply_form.pl, and public_edit_post.pl, search for:
quote:
Make the ROWS and COLS numbers bigger. ROWS makes it taller, COLS makes it wider. Reupload and clear cache.

---Skorpion
Posted By: cali3d Re: Question... The text box - 03/28/2001 5:22 AM
Thanks for the fast reply Skorpion smile
Have to get some sleep now but will try it out tomorrow.
Posted By: oceanwest Re: Question... The text box - 04/04/2001 1:52 AM
Is there a way to make the message field dynamic, or automatic depending on the with of the browser window, as do the tables based on percentage?
Posted By: Jamin Re: Question... The text box - 04/04/2001 3:01 AM
Nope. The textarea object is not designed to be variable-width like that, unfortunately. You can go into the templates and force it to be a different size (in columns and rows) but you can't define it as a percentage.

---Skorpion
Posted By: ZoneX Re: Question... The text box - 06/21/2001 7:54 PM
How do you change the color then ? confused
Posted By: Jamin Re: Question... The text box - 06/22/2001 2:04 AM
Code
code:

BACKGROUND is the bgcolor of the box, COLOR is the font color.

---Skorpion
Posted By: Matt Jacob Re: Question... The text box - 06/22/2001 6:41 AM
I think it was empire who wrote the tutorial for that, but he spelled a font class wrong. Care to take a guess at which one it is?

That's right, the correct spelling of "sans-sarif" is actually "sans-serif". smile
Posted By: Jamin Re: Question... The text box - 06/22/2001 7:09 AM
I took that from the source from my old site... not from any tutorials here... Well, maybe I got it from here originally back in January... who knows. smile Moot point.

---Skorpion
© UBB.Developers