UBB.Dev
Posted By: sQuiDz just want to get rid of it all. - 06/27/2001 9:53 PM
how can I just get rid of the entire top of the forum..the Title, the my profile, reigster, etc buttons, and the bar that says Hello with the membercount. I just wanna delete it all..where do I go and what do I look for? Thanks!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jamin Re: just want to get rid of it all. - 06/27/2001 11:06 PM
They're all in various template files, which are located in your non-cgi/Templates/ directory. Look for ones that start with public_.

---Skorpion
Posted By: Marvin_FFM Re: just want to get rid of it all. - 07/08/2001 5:12 PM
quote:
hi Skorpion,

i tried to find those lines by myself and had spent the one and the other night on it - but all in all i failed.

may be you could show me the exact parts of the code to remove. i removed a lot until now - but obvesiously the wrong parts [Linked Image]

to make sure what i´m trying to do: removing the whole line
quote:
including the ubbtitle and the complete logIn/you´re not registered part.
in other words: all what should be left shall be
quote:

may be it would be easier to write a tutorial for that cause it´s more difficult as i thought at the beginning and a whole bunch of people is looking for that by now..

[ July 08, 2001 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Marvin_FFM ]
Posted By: Jamin Re: just want to get rid of it all. - 07/08/2001 10:27 PM
I have been working on a big tutorial that deals with this and other common questions asked around here. It is currently planned to be released in this month's issue of the U-Zine, which should hit your local UBBDev on the 25th, if all goes according to schedule. smile

---Skorpion
© UBB.Developers