UBB.Dev
Posted By: Hypnotizer ubbdev like header...... - 06/27/2001 1:29 AM
i was wondering how to center the menu like ubb but i want my logo above the menu, how do i achieve this?
Posted By: Jamin Re: ubbdev like header...... - 06/27/2001 2:17 AM
There are several threads in the Design Integration forum related to doing fun things to the logo and link list. Search around for those. While most of them deal with removing them altogether, as long as you know a little HTML, it shouldn't be too hard to translate them into what you're wanting. If you want the answer now, you'll have to do a little work on your own.

But if you want the answers all but handed to you on a silver platter, you'll have to wait till next month. Because next month, I have plans to do a series of tutorials on how to do all that kind of stuff that gets asked about a lot around here.

---Skorpion
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: ubbdev like header...... - 07/06/2001 5:07 AM
quote:
YES!! laugh
Posted By: FAT B0Y Re: ubbdev like header...... - 07/10/2001 12:26 AM
C'mon guys, he just wanted a simple simple answer. This will not be the worlds best answer, but make an image of about 1x1. Use that as your selected forum logo.

Now, all you have to do in your header template, below whatever else you want (If anything) e.g at the top of this site with the menus and logo etc. in your forum header put the following

Code
code:

Obviously replace the yourlogo.gif with the name of the logo you want.Hope this helps.

[ July 09, 2001 05:27 PM: Message edited by: FAT B0Y ]
Posted By: RandyM Re: ubbdev like header...... - 07/18/2001 12:54 AM
I just did this last night...I got the menu code from www.dynamicdrive.com and here's my board.

www.netwerkin.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi
Posted By: MercWnz Re: ubbdev like header...... - 07/19/2001 1:23 PM
thnx i was looking for that also smile
© UBB.Developers