UBB.Dev
Just curious. smile
Yea, probably when he gets some time.
Compact Headers 2.0 (or, the one for UBBâ„¢ 6.1.0) is going to be a complete rewrite of the hack. It will probably look the same or similar, and even the markup for it will probably be similar, but I'm going to be rewriting it from scratch just by looking at it's end result - I won't even glance at the CH 1.X code, I'll just look at what it comes out as on the page and start emulating it. Hopefully it will be fully XHTML compliant, maybe fully CSS compliant, and it will fix the little kick-me-in-the-tail bugs that kept annoying me with the previous version (like the Active Topics link floating out in the middle of the templates instead of inside $MainButtons where it should be).

Since it is so ambitious a project, it is planned to take some time. Due to the fact that the templates most likely won't change too awful much between now and 6.1.0 Final, I will be developing it as fast as I can on the beta version of 6.1.0 I have right now. But I can guarantee you it won't be released publically until sometime after 6.1.0 goes final.
Thanks for your answer scorpion. smile

I'm looking forward for this hack.
that is good newS....
Compact Headers that is released now works with UBB 6.1.0. smile
© UBB.Developers