UBB.Dev
Posted By: mlza Compact Header Light? - 08/05/2001 12:43 AM
Where do i get it? i downloaded the Full version, but didn't like the footers. ANd i looked around and found the topic for it, but when i downloaded the .zip it was the same as the Full version, just a link will do please, thanks.
Posted By: certify Re: Compact Header Light? - 08/05/2001 1:16 AM
Here you go. smile

https://www.ubbdev.com/db/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000002
Posted By: mlza Re: Compact Header Light? - 08/05/2001 2:24 AM
Thanks, but the Complete Distribution Link is to the full 1, i only want the headers, and there's no way its worth my while manually doing it, erm, so you got anymore links?
Posted By: mlza Re: Compact Header Light? - 08/05/2001 2:32 AM
Is there just soem of the files in taht .zip that i need to upload for what i want? and not the others?
Posted By: certify Re: Compact Header Light? - 08/05/2001 2:33 AM
Edited by Skorpion. Please don't post someone else's code. It's not nice.

[ August 04, 2001: Message edited by: Skorpion ]
Posted By: Jamin Re: Compact Header Light? - 08/05/2001 4:00 AM
The Compact Templates distribution file includes both Compact Headers and Compact Footers. Plain and simple.

Now, there are two things you could do from that... First way would be to get the instructions for Headers and hack them yourself, but God forbid anyone actually expend some effort making their board look nice. Or, you could download the distribution file as well as the Compact Footers instructions and reverse engineer them - that is, Find what it tells you to Replace, and Replace what it tells you to find. That would accomplish you getting Headers with only about as much work as it takes to hack Footers (four files, iirc).

---Skorpion
© UBB.Developers