UBB.Dev
Posted By: StealthAngel ooh....I want it to look like this.. - 09/13/2001 6:58 PM
Look Here

I hope you can see what im trying to say smile
Posted By: Jamin Re: ooh....I want it to look like this.. - 09/13/2001 8:14 PM
Yup, I see. Compact Headers 2.0 does something similar to the stuff up top, but you'll have to upgrade to 6.1.0 first. Otherwise, good luck on it! laugh

---Skorpion
Posted By: StealthAngel Re: ooh....I want it to look like this.. - 09/14/2001 3:10 AM
I want to be able to do it without upgrading (expired liscence)
Posted By: Charles Re: ooh....I want it to look like this.. - 09/14/2001 5:18 PM
just play around with the templates smile what you're asking for isn't very hard to do smile
Posted By: aaronsam001 Re: ooh....I want it to look like this.. - 09/20/2001 9:58 PM
StealthAngel this my be off the topic but i have windows xp... and i ahve the ugly blue howed you get teh silver?
Posted By: Jamin Re: ooh....I want it to look like this.. - 09/20/2001 10:05 PM
You have to have RC1 or later. If you've got that, right-click on the desktop and go to Settings, then go to the Appearance tab. You can change to Silver, and I think one other color, from there.

---Skorpion
Posted By: aaronsam001 Re: ooh....I want it to look like this.. - 09/21/2001 3:00 AM
Compact Headers 2.0, any one got the.zip i cant get in there site... im typing the password and username right (ii think) so i was hopeing some one could just give me the url..
Posted By: Jamin Re: ooh....I want it to look like this.. - 09/21/2001 3:39 AM
(I've had some people tell me this before, so I need to make it more clear...)

You're not logging into the forums (the top link) - you're logging into the mods section, which is the big url link down at the bottom of the page. If you are clicking the correct link, and are using the correct login/pword, it will work. That's that.

Even if someone gave you the link, you'd still have to log in, because the files themselves are protected, not just the page.

---Skorpion
© UBB.Developers