UBB.Dev
Posted By: WhiteBlade Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/02/2002 5:35 PM
Is there a way to make look the calendar display like the whos online is right now ?

[Linked Image]

I'm using ubb 6.1.0
Thanks !
Posted By: Stilgar Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/02/2002 6:11 PM
moving this to Templates. You will get better help there.
Posted By: WhiteBlade Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/02/2002 6:16 PM
Ok thanks !!!
Posted By: WhiteBlade Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/05/2002 1:03 AM
No one can help me ?
quote:
Originally posted by WhiteBlade:
Is there a way to make look the calendar display like the whos online is right now ?

[Linked Image]

I'm using ubb 6.1.0
Thanks !

I'd love to know also. I posted this same question in the calendar hack thread and LK gave me some instructions. I tried it and the calendar summary did not move - stayed on the bottom. I think it would get way more attention if it was up on top and I hope someone can tell us how to accomplish that.

Basil
British Car Forum
Posted By: Stilgar Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/07/2002 3:38 AM
I'll try to get Jamin (who's been real busy in real life) or MattJacob to see this and help ya'.

Hang tight....
Posted By: Bookie Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/07/2002 4:03 AM
Ok, should work.

Alright, I'm just winging this here but it should work. First open ubb_forums_summary.cgi and find:

Code
[/code]Replace that with this:

Code
</pre></div></div>Then open up public_forum_summary.pl and find (both):<br><br> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Code</div><div class="ubbcode-body ubbcode-pre" ><pre>
Delete it. Then find:

Code
</pre></div></div>add below:<br><br> [code]
im not 100% this will work, but it should... hopefully. Make sure you've got your files backed up, tell me if you have any probs. smile
In the public_forum_summary.pl, there are two occurances of $calendar...delete them both or just the first occurance?

Basil
Posted By: Bookie Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/07/2002 4:28 AM
Both of em. wink
Code
[/code]Replace that with this:

Code
</pre></div></div>Then open up public_forum_summary.pl and find (both):<br><br> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Code</div><div class="ubbcode-body ubbcode-pre" ><pre>
Delete it. Then find:

Code
</pre></div></div>add below:<br><br> [code]
im not 100% this will work, but it should... hopefully. Make sure you've got your files backed up, tell me if you have any probs. smile [/b]

I only found the first occurance of $Top .= ''; and replaced it as you said with $Top .= '$calendar'; and also made the change you indicate in the ubb_forums_summary.cgi file (I assumed you meant that the $TBT goes away as well when I post the code you suggest over it). Anyway the calendar strip is still at the bottom of the page frown Any other thoughts?

Basil
Ok, on a hunch I went to control panel and cleared the cache and it made a difference, but not th edifference I was hoping for. After making your suggested changes, here's what I ended up with (at least its near where I want it)

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bookie Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/07/2002 6:10 AM
Only one suggestion for this... Read the instructions. wink

It says ADD BELOW, not replace. tipsy
Posted By: WhiteBlade Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/07/2002 6:27 AM
I end up with that lol !!!

[Linked Image]

we are not far tipsy
Posted By: LK Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/07/2002 1:39 PM
Instead of:

quote:
$vars_wordlets_calendar{calendar}$calendar
Use:
quote:
$vars_wordlets_calendar{calendar}$calendar
It's untested, but it should work.. I guess
Posted By: WhiteBlade Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/07/2002 3:25 PM
I end up with that LK

[Linked Image]

I went to get an image for the calendrfs.gif cause I didn't have any

We are not far again !
Posted By: LK Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/07/2002 3:29 PM
You didn't add it correctly, me thinks.
Posted By: Bookie Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/07/2002 3:32 PM
hmmmm... I can't really see why this is happening. Could I get a link to your forums to see what's going on? Thanks. wink
Posted By: WhiteBlade Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/07/2002 3:32 PM
Well I try to do the same as the other cause it was all on one line I try to seperate it.
Posted By: WhiteBlade Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/07/2002 3:40 PM
Well damm, I forgot to remove the $TBT and $TBB lol. I just remove them and now I got this !

There is only a blue line that is my boarder.
And I'll need to had the gradient but thats easy.

here is the link
Posted By: LK Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/07/2002 3:43 PM
Demo user/pass?
Posted By: WhiteBlade Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/07/2002 3:46 PM
Sorry put it public now !

Like I say there is only the blue line left I had the gradient.

Well I'll be off for today now. I'll come back as soon as I get here to see if there is anything to try smile !
Posted By: LK Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/07/2002 3:51 PM
It's fine. If you haven't noticed yet, it shows a blue line above the dark color. Try to use the code below:

[code][/code]
Posted By: WhiteBlade Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/08/2002 1:04 AM
I tryed your new code and it still there frown
Posted By: WhiteBlade Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/08/2002 3:40 AM
I simply put my boarder black and it ok now lol tipsy
Posted By: maurice Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/08/2002 1:29 PM
Hi,

First of all, I think the calendar looks better this way!!

I have the same bar at the top of the forum frown
Posted By: Bookie Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/08/2002 4:43 PM
Whoops, if you are getting the bar open up ubb_forum_summary.cgi and find:

[code][/code]remove this:

quote:

Posted By: WhiteBlade Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/08/2002 6:07 PM
Cool !!! Thanks Bookie it working !!!

Thnaks to everyone for this I'm going to try to make a txt files for this in case anyone want it too so they don't get confuse !
quote:
Cool !!! Thanks Bookie it working !!!

Thnaks to everyone for this I'm going to try to make a txt files for this in case anyone want it too so they don't get confuse !

That would be great - I still can't get it to work...the thing just stays on the bottom. frown
Posted By: WhiteBlade Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/09/2002 7:58 AM
Here it done.

Just go there

https://ubbdev.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=31;t=000039

Fallow the instruction correctly and you should get the same as me ( like this )

Don't forget to make backup like usual !
quote:
Here it done.

Just go there

https://ubbdev.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=31;t=000039

Fallow the instruction correctly and you should get the same as me ( like this )

Don't forget to make backup like usual !

Thanks! I'll give it a try!
Thanks! It works now! See it here (Click the Forums button to enter)

Basil
Posted By: WhiteBlade Re: Calendar forum summary display help ! - 03/10/2002 7:48 AM
Enjoy smile !!!