UBB.Dev
I know I might not got a lot of replies since money talks but we are a non-profit site and I want my board to look really nice. Like this board. I just want the board to have the latest and greatest. [Linked Image] Not really but if anyone want to help me install a AIM Hack, Private Message, Last User to Post, hacks can you PLEASE volunteer your precious time for me. I will give you full access. No requirements, just know what you are doing. Thank you so much. God Bless. [Linked Image]

UBB: http://come.to/urbanscene
- My Advice about the board for you -

• Change the color scheme
• Use a solid black BG (bubbles don't fit in with the scheme)
• Get more readable graphics if possible

I can help you with graphics & color schemes

** As for adding hacks, I am not the greatest but I am willing to help if no1 else will **

------------------
If you contact me i can help you out n/p

------------------
-= DFT =-
I don mean dis in a disrespectful way//
But colombine happens in the ghetto happens every day//
Uncle L
Wow! Two people I definatly wasn't expecting this. Anyway Jigga, I will email you with details and I don't need you for the 'last user to post' because I installed it. But I couldnt find one on the forum display. Basically, I need PRIVATE messages working. Just will not work for me. I also need help on STYLE. I am NOT a stylist.

Sonus thanks for the tips. If you can get my private messages working and Jigga can style my board I will be absolutly happy! I just wish I could give something back in return.

Thank guys!!
Hello anyone want to help me?[Linked Image][Linked Image]
© UBB.Developers