UBB.Dev
Posted By: gamerzparadize.com Front Page - 11/18/2000 10:25 PM
Can someone tell me how i can make a sweet front page like this one... I tried to do it and i put in the slash ubb hack and it got all messed up and cluttered so can someone help me make a front page please..

------------------
www.gamerzparadize.com
*ITS HERE*
Check it out!
Posted By: synergy Re: Front Page - 11/19/2000 12:49 AM
try to cheat using FrontPage or Dreamweaver, they can do it for you easy!
Posted By: gamerzparadize.com Re: Front Page - 11/19/2000 3:36 AM
I cant figure out how to use front page or i would do it. can someone help

------------------
www.gamerzparadize.com
*ITS HERE*
Check it out!
Posted By: Thradar Re: Front Page - 11/19/2000 8:59 AM
If you call it "cheating" then I'm all for it. Both sites below were completely designed and are remotely maintained using FP2000. To do it "by hand" would be like riding a horse to work everyday....slow and tedious, but it gets the job done. [Linked Image]

quote:
As to gamerz question, my only advice (if you don't want to do it yourself) is to keep asking. If you're just learning html, one way to see how pages are built is to load a page you're interested in into Frontpage (or Dreamweaver) and look at all the table elements, etc. FrontPage is about as hard to use as a word processor (MS Word). You should give it a shot.

------------------

a.k.a. Neal Ulen | Webmaster - GamerForums.Net | Senior Editor - Moviefan Online
Posted By: gamerzparadize.com Re: Front Page - 11/20/2000 1:00 AM
I have front page and it is too confusing and i cant figure out how to use it. Whats a good program that makes it for you?

------------------
www.gamerzparadize.com
*ITS HERE*
Check it out!
Posted By: Thradar Re: Front Page - 11/20/2000 6:50 AM
FrontPage. Have used it since it's first version. How is it confusing? It's a little more complicated than a word processor. It helps, tho isn't required, that you DO no some html so you know the limitations of the editor. Other people use Dreamweaver, tho I've had no use to look at anything other than FrontPage.

------------------

a.k.a. Neal Ulen | Webmaster - GamerForums.Net | Senior Editor - Moviefan Online
Posted By: synergy Re: Front Page - 11/20/2000 9:22 AM
here's what i have learned with FrontPage, my class is using it for a project, so ill learn more later[Linked Image]

1. Changing main properties: Right Click on the page and go to "Page Properties"
::brain fart::
damn, ill see about it later.
© UBB.Developers