UBB.Dev
Posted By: Morriar Tables - 01/14/2001 6:51 AM
Okay, I want to customize my UBB to look like this site with the left nav bar in tables on the side. What hack do I use to do this?

------------------
Life is a lesson, you learn it when your through.
Posted By: Matt Jacob Re: Tables - 01/14/2001 7:34 AM
this isn't a hack, it's easy code editing. it involves putting some code in your header and footer. look in the tutorials section to find it.

------------------
parallel parking job
------------------
Posted By: coolgus Re: Tables - 01/14/2001 9:01 AM
the code that it says in the tutorial ,should I put it in the ultimate.cgi file ?
Posted By: NightSong Re: Tables - 01/14/2001 9:32 AM
Open the control panel and go to General Settings.
This code goes in Header and Footer. Modify the code (html) in the tutorial to fit your needs.
Posted By: coolgus Re: Tables - 01/15/2001 1:25 AM
quote:
so if i get it right.I will put in the header box (general settings) the html code of the example file (tutorial) and it will put the forum commands (register,profile etc) in a left frame?
Posted By: ILY Re: Tables - 01/15/2001 8:51 PM
I am doing the same thing for my site...but some members are having to scroll over. I can't figure out how to make sure that it adjusts to monitor size/resolutions.

Any ideas?

http://www.theparentclub.com
Posted By: theCrusader Re: Tables - 01/16/2001 2:52 AM
The scripts from the tutorial didn't work for me. I copy pasted the code:
Code
code:
into my header in the general settings. And pasted the code below into the footer:
Code
code:
and when I went to view it, only the top part of my board looks like the tutorial. My whole board is below that and wasn't included in the table. Could someone explain it more clearly on what to do? Thanks.

This message has been edited by theCrusader on January 15, 2001 at 06:53 PM
© UBB.Developers