UBB.Dev
Posted By: Odin2000 How do I get rid of the UBB title and... - 03/21/2001 11:05 PM
...bring the profile/preferences bar up to the very top of the page, centered? I don't have a UBB title image (Well, a 1 by 1 transparent).

I'm on Version 6.0.

Thanks. laugh
Posted By: Jamin Re: How do I get rid of the UBB title and... - 03/21/2001 11:59 PM
Doing this involves editing almost every template file. It will look something like this:
Code
code:

That block of code, or something similar to it, is in basically all of the public templates. Remove it, reupload all the files, clear your cache, and it should be gone.

---Skorpion
Posted By: Toxic[Q] Re: How do I get rid of the UBB title and... - 03/24/2001 2:15 AM
@Skorpion,

Got it to work.
It was a hell of a search for the right lines but after that it is a easy job using the "replace in files" function in UltraEdit32 smile

Got it running on a test board and I will be showing off my final version when ready laugh
http://www.humax2000.uklinux.net/cgi-bin/hubb/ultimatebb.cgi

Thx for the help m8!
Posted By: Odin2000 Re: How do I get rid of the UBB title and... - 03/24/2001 3:13 AM
Yes, I got it working too, minus the login page.
Posted By: Jamin Re: How do I get rid of the UBB title and... - 03/24/2001 3:16 AM
quote:
"Replace in files" ?!?!? That sounds phat! I didn't know UE32 could do that. I haven't messed with UE32 in awhile, but if it can do that, I'm sure it will be a great help when I finish out my Compact Headers hack. laugh

---Skorpion
Posted By: Toxic[Q] Re: How do I get rid of the UBB title and... - 03/28/2001 12:24 AM
Ok I have the site running.
Nothing to fancy but it's the way I wanted it smile
www.humax2000.org.uk

Skorpion, thx again for your help...
and yes, UE32 can do that smile smile

[ March 27, 2001: Message edited by: Toxic[Q] ]
© UBB.Developers