UBB.Dev
Posted By: raul How do I do the javascirpt menu that UBBDEV has - 04/22/2001 8:05 AM
well
how do i make a good javascript menu like ubbdev does. I want to know what the required files are and plz show me a demo. I know the guy who made it used like three .js files but i only know 2 of the three js files. Anyway can anybody try to strip apart the script and email me all the required files for the script to run thxs alot!!!!
hey man try here it mit help you out
menu laugh
And try this one it is my favorite for java
Sweet Stuff for Java laugh
thxs alot
Got the menu going on my site. thx for the link to it. I liked this one (UBBDEV.com) over the Dynamicdrive.com menu choices. It's easier to modify and runs better on slower computers.
Where do you put the .js and .lib files with these??
My guess would be in UBB's noncgi directory, though I'm not sure on that. I've never used them, so I can't guarantee it.

If you know how to use absolute paths, it shouldn't matter where you put them, because you can always refer the inclusion to the absolute location of the script.

---Skorpion
What exactly is the ubbdev version of the code called? And where can I find the exact same one?
Thanks
It's called HierMenus. You can get it at www.dhtmllab.com

---Skorpion
Couldn't you use frames for your menus. like make a top frame menu and put a "forum" option. Under the fourm option couldn't you just put the url to what ever action you want? i dunno i'm just guessing on this i haven't tried it yet.
© UBB.Developers