UBB.Dev
I wish to add these styles to my ubb text boxs and buttons.

test boxes:
--------------------------------------

-------------------------------------

Buttons:
-------------------------------------

------------------------------------

I will need to change these buttons/text box:

----"Hope to:" selection box
----Post/reply Page
----Search
----Register page
----Argee/cancel buttons
----Profile (when they edit)
----edit message
----- did i miss any?------

All i need to know is how to add this this....i would just put the "style=" part in the code right? also what files do I change, and which ones contain what part. If someone sould just give me this info i can start editing. Thanks for any help you can offer! smile smile

[ May 03, 2001 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Mix ]
It would be better to do it with global styles, unless you've got fields that you don't want customized.

Just do this:

quote:
Add all that into your Header Insert field of the Style Templates cpanel.

You will then go into the templates and add class="text" or class="button" inside each of the fields you want.

For the template files:
Hop To will be in forum_page and topic_page.
Most of the rest, just look in your templates directory... shouldn't be too hard to figure out which files they go in. Their names are pretty self-explanitory, hopefully. smile

---Skorpion
Oh yeah! i forgot about global. i swear when it comes to ubb i get stupid for some reason and forget things smile i dunno why. This is Embarrassing. I'm really not as stupid as i sound most of the time smile Maybe cus this is all new to me tipsy Thanks!

I may need some help with finding which files contain what part....

[ May 03, 2001 10:53 PM: Message edited by: Mix ]
what about the "textarea" in the register page for the Signature what do i do about that?
it would be

input.textarea {
BORDER-RIGHT: #000000 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #000000 1px solid; FONT-SIZE: 12px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid; background-color: #999999; color: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma"
}

Right?

[ May 03, 2001 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Mix ]
Actually, textarea is it's own tag, not part of input.

Just do:
textarea {
style... blah blah blah
}

You won't even have to add any class= attribs anywhere as long as you don't specify a specific class in the style.

---Skorpion

[ May 04, 2001 12:16 AM: Message edited by: Skorpion ]
© UBB.Developers