UBB.Dev
Posted By: tightflks how can i add button to the top of the ubb? - 06/13/2001 6:16 PM
I want to put affiliates up there

i am running 6.04e
Posted By: Jamin Re: how can i add button to the top of the ubb? - 06/14/2001 12:00 AM
Can you not use the Header field of the Style Templates control panel? Or is that too high?

Or are you talking about the little "profile | register | search..." line? That is built in ubb_lib.cgi. Search for $MainButtons and add your link to the line, if you want to do it that way.

If neither of those are where you're talking about, you'll have to be more specific. smile

---Skorpion
yah the header is too high,i suppose i can put my ads there though. No i want it below the users online table or right below the active topic link. Which file do I hack?
Posted By: Jamin Re: how can i add button to the top of the ubb? - 06/14/2001 6:56 PM
To put it there, if you want it on all pages, you'll have to hack just about every public_*.pl template file, I believe.

You might look in public_common.pl and see where the common header portion of the page ends... I don't remember exactly, but you *might* be able to just add it into there.

---Skorpion
demo?
© UBB.Developers