UBB.Dev
I have $user_profile[16] & $user_profile[17] info show in public_topic_page.pl with no problem. When I try to use it public_forum_summary.pl nothing shows. Is there some code I need to add in public_forum_summary.pl or ubb_forum_summary.cgi for it to show?
Posted By: CTM Re: Need help with a Custom Reg Field to show - 10/11/2002 1:34 PM
The user_profile array isn't used in the Forum Summary. You'll need to define the array somewhere in ubb_forum_summary.cgi.

I'm not sure of the code you'll need though, maybe (maybe, heh...) LK can help with that...
Now to think of a way to Jedi Mind Trick LK into this thread heheh... Thanks for the info CTM laugh
LK, Allen ..Anyone??????? Do I get a prize for stumping the panel?
Posted By: LK Re: Need help with a Custom Reg Field to show - 10/12/2002 6:34 PM
Sorry, for some reason I didn't check this topic tipsy

@user_profile = &OpenProfile($user_number); - add it right above the first time you use it in public_forum_summary.pl (if it's in an IF and the others aren't in that IF, add before IF).
Thanks LK laugh
Hrmmm that code alone dont work too well with cache on, some users report seeing other ppl's info until they refresh. Anything else i should add?
*CLOSES EYES* Raichu clears his mind and grinds his teeth and strains like he's forcing out a nasty crap, and tries to summons LK into this thread once more....~~
Posted By: LK Re: Need help with a Custom Reg Field to show - 10/15/2002 4:33 PM
:rolleyes:

Take a peek at BLAMTemplate's ubb_status.cgi and public_forum_summary.pl.
© UBB.Developers