UBB.Dev
Hi there,

am in need to hack the header part of the board. The task .. to re-allign the Forum Name and links underneath it .. + to give the top table row a background image stretching the entire width of the board.

Could anybody give me a hint on which & how many files there are I'll have to modify ?

Thanks a lot

Axel
Welcome smile In ubb 6.6+ you only need to edit public_common.pl - check for the

sub generic_wrapper {

section.
Hi Allen,

thx for the response. Only Problem ..it's a 6.5 German Board ... same thing there ..or sthing different ? (Sorry ..should have mentioned that right away ..) ..and I can't upgrade as no official german versions are out there..

Axel
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Modifying Board Header / Background Image - 01/06/2004 1:18 AM
Why not upgrade and port your own wordlets? (basically going through all of the wordlet files and changing them to your language)... You may have to edit some of the wordlets in the code that hadn't been wordletalized yet, but it's the best way to help get everything wordletalized...
hmmm... you might try editing the

$standard_title_table = qq~

section in public_common.pl and see if that's what you want.
Hi Allen,

I am almost there .. if I hack my bg image in there it works ..but not on all pages .. only in My Profile and Search (because I put it in also for the search_title) ..but it's not showing on the entry page or forum / messages pages..

Any Idea ? .. Sorry to bug and thx for the help
shocked )

Axel
try editing standard_title, that one covers most of the rest of the pages smile
Posted By: d-talk Re: Modifying Board Header / Background Image - 01/06/2004 6:20 PM
Hi Axel,

no official German versions will be released!
I told that a few days ago!

I have translated the 6.6x Version to German and work now on 6.7....
Thx Allen .. will go for that .. smile
© UBB.Developers