UBB.Dev
Posted By: Wendy Anderson title image alignment - 06/28/2005 2:42 AM
It's position in public_common.pl is to the left. I want it to go to the right (in order to get rid of white space).

My code doesn't change it:

$standard_title_table = qq~

$vars_config{BBName}

I have cleared the cache, btw, in the control panel and have emptied the browser cache.

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: title image alignment - 06/28/2005 4:29 AM
Which version ubb are you running? I don't believe standard title table is even used after version 6.6 or so smile
Posted By: Wendy Anderson Re: title image alignment - 06/28/2005 5:33 AM
Hi Allen,

6.7.2 - The latest and greatest.

I've had earlier versions. Surely, I am not updating old documents...
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: title image alignment - 06/28/2005 6:19 PM
ok, then you might want to look for "BBTitle" in public_common.pl, there's a section in there for the header/footer and the title graphic has settings within.
Posted By: Ian Spence Re: title image alignment - 06/28/2005 7:52 PM
You're going to want to be editing around line 1346, it should be obvious what to do (do essentially the same you did above)
Posted By: Wendy Anderson Re: title image alignment - 06/28/2005 8:57 PM
Very, very interesting, Ian. I suspected I was missing something substantial and will work from there, asap. I was limiting my search to sections with "bbtitle."

May I ask you for a brief interpretation of this line:

$args{before_image}$image_cell$args{after_image}

Particularly: args

Much thanks to you and to Allen. I'm on the road again!
Posted By: Ian Spence Re: title image alignment - 06/28/2005 9:05 PM
those are just variables that aren't important for what you're doing. adding the align="right" and the align="left" for the 2 cells should be all you need

You actually get to edit an $args variable in the other topic I replied to (for the image url)