UBB.Dev
I need this so bad, can anyone please tell me how to limit a size of an image WITHOUT changing the size when it's smaller than the maximum.

------------------
The Fusion of Goku & Trunks...GoTorankusuKu
Posted By: empire Re: How do you limit the max size of an image? - 11/18/2000 5:51 AM
Could you clarify this? Like, what is the situation?

------------------
-david
www.antipopculture.org
I want to be able to set a size limit on an image without setting the image to a default size. Say for instance = < img src="https://ubbdev.com/image.jpg" width=20 height=20 > this is something I don't want as all images will be set at 20x20. What I want is that all images will be their own size (i.e. 100x70) but when they pass the "limit" (160x120) I size limit I set, then they will be lowered to the limit (160x120).

------------------

This message has been edited by GoTorankusuKu on November 18, 2000 at 12:00 AM
Posted By: Em8 Re: How do you limit the max size of an image? - 11/18/2000 9:27 PM
BTW Goku is stronger than trunks so they can't realy fuse. I wish at the end if GT Goku didn't just disippear!

------------------
%###*###%
->>>Em8<<<-
Posted By: empire Re: How do you limit the max size of an image? - 11/19/2000 12:17 AM
wow...umm...I'm not sure thats possible. If it is, it would be dHTML. And...sorry. All I can say right now is that I can't help you. I've never seen or heard of anything like that, and I have no idea how it would work.

sorry

------------------
Yeah, that's what I kind of thought. Never heard anyone doing this before, but oh well I'll put up with it. BTW, EM8, I know Goku and Trunks can't fuse because Trunks was Chibi when Goku learned fusion. The requirement was that they must be the same size and power level (stronger one can lower his power to match the weaker).

------------------

This message has been edited by GoTorankusuKu on November 19, 2000 at 12:03 PM
© UBB.Developers