UBB.Dev
Ok I orginally had just one whole image swap going.

www.cmgsccc.com/ps2/

check the nav.

But, since the host only allows so much bandwidth to be used we have to cut down on the images.

So - I implied that I could link a plain ol link with text to an image swap event on the side of it.

This means only 2 images will be used. The bulb on and the bulb off. So when the user hoovers over the text, the bulb next to it will change.
That's simple, at least if I understood your post correctly. I made this for you, so tell me if it's what you wanted.
Thats the one heh. Thanks a bunch.
I'm looking for something similar, except I want to have a an image swap on the mouseover of an image, and not a link. Any help would be appreciated greatly. I'd prefer just that code, as lately selecting to "view source" hasn't worked for me, and I have no idea why. Would someone please be kind enough to put up the script.Thanx! smile
Agent316, HERE\'s a script if you still need one. I have not used it but hopefully it will do the job.
quote:
Originally posted by mattjacob:
That's simple, at least if I understood your post correctly. I made this for you, so tell me if it's what you wanted.
Could you make that bulb blink all the time, not only when you hoover it?

Thank you
Felix
Hey Felix...You can actually use the same code that mattjacob created but instead of using static images you can make an animated version of the bulbs (two sets) so that it will flash continuosly and when you hover it will change colors but still animate.

smile
I'm not sure if this is what you want Felix. The background color is set to your background bulb code of "f7f7f7". Only if you want to use it just right click and "Save Picture As". smile

[Linked Image]
You're the master!
can you make it on a transparent background, just like the ones from the Forums? just incase I change the background colors.

thanks Prime!
Let's see...

[Linked Image]

rockband
Thats it ! I am using it, need copy rights? smile

Hey Prime, can you do a nice clock for me? I tried but I cant get one that small. It has to be up to 21x21 pixels.

Thank you
Felix
Cool Felix and no...It's free to use. smile

Clock...I don't have a clock image on hand actually. You may want to post a request however in "Styles and Graphics" forum. They do some awesome stuff in there. smile
© UBB.Developers