UBB.Dev
Posted By: AllenAyres CSS Tabs - 05/05/2003 7:25 PM
Bookmark this page at Webgraphics , which links to numerous tabbed interface experiments created in CSS. They're doing some amazing things with navigation and css thumbsup
Posted By: Stilgar Re: CSS Tabs - 05/05/2003 7:43 PM
Nice. Thnaks for the link. laugh

AA, do you know if it is possible to add a menu like we have here on UBBDev through CSS? Is it possible to CSS a javascript menu?
Posted By: tackaberry Re: CSS Tabs - 05/05/2003 7:45 PM
Awesome...this kind of thing would be great to do here...little design competitions. People can show their creativity as well as learn new tricks. smile

CSS is fun
Posted By: Stilgar Re: CSS Tabs - 05/05/2003 7:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by tackaberry:

CSS is fun
CSS IS fun... I've fianlly built my first site using CSS for all of my atributes and it was quite an undertaking. At the point I am now with the site I can see why so many people use it. CSS... rocks... ROCK!

... ehem. wink
Posted By: Charles Capps Re: CSS Tabs - 05/05/2003 9:40 PM
Feh. I've had all the tabbage that I can handle.

The cpanel tab system is based on the OT tab system, which is table and CSS based... sorry, CSS purists. tipsy

(Oh, and before you try... ccapps.pleh.net is mapped to an internal IP address, so don't bother trying to get to it. tipsy )
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: CSS Tabs - 05/05/2003 11:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Stilgar:
AA, do you know if it is possible to add a menu like we have here on UBBDev through CSS? Is it possible to CSS a javascript menu?
It's possible to do something similar using lists and css, this one is a really cool example I am thinking about using :

http://www.homelesspixel.de/tabs/tabs.html
Posted By: PrimeTime Re: CSS Tabs - 05/06/2003 4:27 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Stilgar:

Possible through DHTML. smile It is da bomb! rockband
Posted By: PrimeTime Re: CSS Tabs - 05/06/2003 4:34 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Charles Capps:

The cpanel tab system is based on the OT tab system, which is table and CSS based... sorry, CSS purists. tipsy
6.6 eh? Hmm...Depends on how close 6.6 and 6.7 will be I have a few ideas brewing I would love to try out. [Linked Image]
© UBB.Developers