UBB.Dev
Posted By: NoBodY is here Registering Mail from UBB6.2 - 04/10/2001 6:58 PM
When you registering on ubb then you get a mail like below. And mine qustion is where can i change this in the ubb6.2 to modified the sending mail????

Hello!
Thank you for registering on ????????????. Your registration information is provided below, including your new password. You will need this information in order to post any messages in our forums.

Your login (user) name: ???????
Your password: ??????
Your email address of record: ????????@???????.???

Note that you can change this password online by updating your my profile. If you change your registered email address, however, a new random password will be emailed to you so that we can verify any new email address you use.

Again, thank you for registering!

Contact Us | Logout

Powered by Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.02

thx
confused confused confused
Posted By: Charles Capps Re: Registering Mail from UBB6.2 - 04/10/2001 11:05 PM
vars_wordlets_email has all the email wordlets.
Posted By: Lionel Re: Registering Mail from UBB6.2 - 04/10/2001 11:44 PM
I found vars_worldlets_email.cgi in my cgi-bin/ubb folder and they mention it also in cp.cgi. How can I make all wordlets appear in control panel? version 6.03
Posted By: NoBodY is here Re: Registering Mail from UBB6.2 - 04/11/2001 10:31 AM
Charles Capps,
and where can i change it in the Control Panel ???

tnx
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Registering Mail from UBB6.2 - 04/11/2001 10:40 AM
Click on the link in your control panel to the lower left that has "wordlets" on it. Then select the different wordlet links...
Posted By: Charles Capps Re: Registering Mail from UBB6.2 - 04/11/2001 11:50 AM
vars_wordlets_email must be hand-edited - you can NOT edit it via the control panel.
© UBB.Developers