UBB.Dev
ow do u make like stats show up on another page like if ubb is in cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi
how do i make liek, # of forums, members, posts, and all on like index34.html not in the cgi bin but in the maain like
http://www.domain123.com/index34.html
The way Ive done it is to write a small cgi program that I call via SSI onto the main page.

Basically you use the require "filename.pl"; statement to tell the program that you can use variables from within that program.
Then I just used print statements to print out what variables I wanted, such as newest member, total posts, total topics and online users.
BassTeQ, can you share this with us? I would really like to show to my index the stats of the forum (only how many posts and topics in total and how many members registered). It would be a great help.
-------
The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.
I can share what I did, but Im using a 5.47d board so the variables will be all different. It will give you an idea but will require tweaking of your own to get it to work on a 6.x based board.
This would be a nice hack to have for 6.0! I would like to have it if you release a version!
© UBB.Developers