UBB.Dev
Posted By: Pimp Best UBB version to use - 05/23/2001 11:36 AM
I am still using the 5.45c ubb , I been thinking about upgrading to a 6.0 or higher but my question is which version has the most hacks available ?

And what version would you suggest me using.

Peace
Posted By: Matt Re: Best UBB version to use - 05/25/2001 4:13 AM
Go with the latest because even though 5.45/5.47 have a ton of hacks there won't be much (If any) new hacks coming out for the old versions.

So my advice is to upgrade to the Latest version
Posted By: Djnemesis Re: Best UBB version to use - 05/25/2001 9:45 PM
whatever the latest/greatest is ... personally i'm fixing to stop upgrading though.. it really gets to be a pain.. version a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z .. haha.. smile j/k.. i love ubb.
Posted By: DJLunacy Re: Best UBB version to use - 05/25/2001 10:45 PM
Wrong fourm buddy.

Depending on the size of your board will help you decide if you want to upgrade or not.

If you have a medium to small sized board you might want to consider upgrading to 6.04e

If you have a larger scale board you might want to stick with the current version that you are using.
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: Best UBB version to use - 05/26/2001 1:55 AM
If you want more hacks..I think V5 Has more hacks available at the moment..But after a few months they will get more hacks finished so I'd say upgrade later when you feel satisfied there is the hacks you want.
Posted By: Fuzion Re: Best UBB version to use - 05/26/2001 2:08 AM
I think you should stick with your current version and upgrade in a couple of months when UBB Version 6.10 come out.
Posted By: Seven Of Nine Re: Best UBB version to use - 05/26/2001 3:18 AM
UBB 6 already has tons of new hacks and it looks more modern. I like UBB6 more then 5
© UBB.Developers