UBB.Dev
Posted By: Windheart Urgent!!! plz give me help!! - 06/08/2001 8:37 PM
The problem is that after installed the hit hack 1.12e(Not include with the who's online 3.8 version, from E@asy). the layout of my board changed as the following pic:

[Linked Image]

I am sorry that my board now using the Big5 coding, so may be let me explain further. please look at the last column of the right hand side, there should be the moderator column, however, now it become a very narrow column, and this making the layout of the board ugly.

I know that the layout can be edit in the public_forum_summary.pl , but i am not good at perl, so i donno where should be edited.
anyone can give me a kindly help on telling me how to edit the width of the coloumn ?

Thx first and sorry for my poor english. hope u can understand what i am talking.
Posted By: Greg Hard Re: Urgent!!! plz give me help!! - 06/08/2001 11:42 PM
Cant be caused by the hit counter for topics. Check your coding in public_forum_summary.pl, upload a new and rehack.
Posted By: Windheart Re: Urgent!!! plz give me help!! - 06/09/2001 5:41 AM
I am really happy that Mastermind can give me help on the problem!(you are so powerful on UBB)

the problem now have been solved, E@asy gave out a suggestion to me in the thread, and i did it!! however, still thans a lot for MM's help on it , so back to drop my thans words^^
© UBB.Developers