UBB.Dev
I've looked around the finished mod post, and yes, I tried everything, so just so i can keep my sanity, is there a final FINAL last reply version, or should I just fiddle around until I figure out another alternate method that works for my board alone? eek
I don't know of a final final mod, but the coding for last reply isn't that hard. I've never seen it now work personally. I have helped a few users install it on boards upwards of 20+ hacks and still no problems.
Well... right now, (and it's happened three times in a row) my board, with only 5 other hacks, has a problem with this thing. And it's nothing to do with other hacks. I follow all the directions explicitly, and so far.. no domo. Any help would be appreciated. laugh
it has been updated a few times to adjust for changes in newer versions of the ubb, if you are running an older version, you should upgrade before installing it.
quote:
6.04E is what I have.
Like Allen said, upgrade to the latest version 6.04f
quote:
Most of the hacks I try WORK... so far, this is the only one that hasn't... -_-
From looking at your forums, I need to ask.. Do you have the vars_wordlet_mods.cgi installed onto your board, cuz I dont even see any signs of the hack from looking at your public topic page.
I do have it installed.

The last reply hack is UNinstalled because it causes a software error in line 329 of ubb_forum.cgi I think and makes the forums unaccessable. eek
It works fine on 6.04f! Your problem is probably due to a hacking error.

qasic
quote:
no, I've had it double checked
Eel..Did you try cleaning up your cache in the Control Panel?? Generally you should do this right after adding a hack..I have 6.04e and it works beautiful..If you're still having probs, try to do the hack all over again..I've had to do this more than I care to admit laugh Be real careful & accurate on the editing..

In my opinion this should be a final verdsion..It's a perfect addition to anyone's board..No bugs either.. smile
No, I was doing it all right. My friend Pendragon came online, looked at my work, and then made a few little coding modifications so that it works now.. woohoo! laugh
I doubt your friend did anything exept paste the code "correctly". Mine works just fine, no errors at all.
No dude.. he did not touch the actual page. I sent him the code, he modified it and sent it back.. geeeezzzeee -_-
Yeah right...:rolleyes:
dont believe me? fine. i'll get his ass over here
No, really, that's quite alright. wink What it comes down to is that you had an error in your install, probably from not following the directions correctly. But now that it's fixed, it doesn't matter either way, so let's just leave it at that. smile
i peeped ya site, how do you make the column change color like that???
Peeped? What is it with everyone using ghetto-speak these days? Aren't they still teaching regular ol' English in public schools? tipsy Anywho, this is the mod you're after. wink
© UBB.Developers