UBB.Dev
I'm confused on the upload.html instructions. Could someone please explain those two edits that need to be done to me?? laugh Thankyou..
You edit the path to your ubb.
Thanks for your response gamer..But I don't understand how to do that..Can you show me an example of how to do each edit..I've tried different ways and nothing happens..I've installed many hacks on my board successfully, yet I'm stuck on this one frown

These are the two edits that the text instructions ask to do:

edit:

to the url of your ubb header image

What is a header image?? and the URL to it?? And how would it look after editing it??

edit:
ACTION="cgi-bin/image_upload.cgi"
to the url of image_upload.cgi

I understand this one somewhat but the 'to the URL of' confuses me..How would this look after editing??

I don't understand what these are asking..Please explain it in detail to me like I'm stupid..Cuz right now that's how I feel :rolleyes: Sorry to trouble anybody here..Any help is greatly appreciated..
Are you related to omega55 by any chance?

Ex. and ACTION="https://ubbdev.com/cgi-bin/image_upload.cgi"
I just put the mod in at my board at http://www.tropictravelonline.com/ultimatebb.cgi. I have everything working except for the Post Image button. Unfortunately, this is really all I need. Therefore, I have lost functionality. I get a window that comes up that says the page can't be found. I went to Gamer's boards (which are excellent BTW) and tried it from work. His image button doesn't seem to do anything. I want to put the smilie mod on but am trying to decide whether to take the Codebuttons 6.7 off or not. Can anyone help?
I had another question...

by default, [qb] does not work?? how do I fix that? :
Finally got it working laugh Yeah baby!!! The only features that are not functioning are glow & shadow.. I guess this has been well documented..I hope there is a fix for this..I'm using UBB 6.04e When attempting to use the glow or shadow feature, I get the following error message after clicking the 'Add new topic' button:

Sorry, we do not permit this HTML tag: Parenthesis in HTML tag

I hope this can be fixed soon smile
© UBB.Developers