UBB.Dev
another error...for the past 3 days, 172 members have recieved no password....im switching to VB when i save enuff for the license....

nevtheless

i get this error whenever anyone tries to register
quote:
and when they finally do get it, a software error comes up.....
this is ridiculous please for once someone help instead of letting my threads fall....
Provide a valid URL to your board, and I'll do my best to help you out.
Provide a valid link to your board... and you might want to consider re-uploading the cgi-bin files, especially ubb_registration.cgi. See if that works, and if you need further assistance please ask.
I think the sendmail server is broken.

disable that email function.
http://rapbattles.com

nah, the mail server is fine....my lovely server, thoroughly checked a few times over...even registered an determined it wuz indeed the software....

anyway go to the link, an try to register either your name is taken, or it s a software error, past three days ish been f*cked up....
Is there any way that you can upgrade to 6.04f? There's been lots of fixes since 6.0...
yes there is....

is there a way to keep all my hacks...cuz i have about 15-25...and spent lots of time adding them....

if theres not, is there any advice or suggestions to fix this....
To keep all your modifications intact, just use Beyond Compare . wink
You might also want to contact your ISP and ask them what the send mail path is.
Wow, I see many problems with your UBB you might want to consider upgrading and completely re-installing your cgi-bin and templates.
1. No Post Topic or Post reply images(you can just upload those)
2. Avatars and Star images are broken.
3. I agree and Cancel buttons do not show up properly on registration page.
4. Chat does not work.
5. Out dated who's online(many many bugs fixed since your version)

I would just suggest re-installing and re-hacking your board. It will not take that long.
© UBB.Developers