UBB.Dev
I installed the "Custom Rank" hack, which is the hack where you define what rank goes to what person after how many posts through the CP, etc... and then I added Calendar, Hypercells, a whole bunch of other hacks, and then I just tried to add the Custom Status hack, where people define their own Rank... but it didn't work, and I'm pretty sure it's because of the Custom Rank hack I installed before... how would I go about uninstalling the Custom Rank via CP hack if I've installed other hacks afterwords? Do I need to reverse around the readme file and it do that way, or what?
Thanks!
Thats what I do, I just reverse what I did, and it works.
cool, thanks!
Easier solution - backup your old files beofre adding a hack to your UBB.

john r
Ya that works too. ^^
what? backup my old files?
quote:
How would that work? he has already installed other hacks and if he uploads the old backups they will get rid of the others.
quote:
I always backup before every hack. Meaning, I've got quite a few copies of each CGI and PL. I name them folders like "MODIFIED DURING CUSTOM RANK HANK" and etc. That seems to work, and doesn't take up TOO much space.
Yeah but if you modify those files again after you have installed a hack, that code will go if you upload old backups.
© UBB.Developers