UBB.Dev
Posted By: l0cke Question about Who's Online (isn't it sad) - 08/15/2001 7:18 AM
On a lot of "Who's Online" tables I see the "Record" or the "Most people ever online."

How is it that I obtain this addition to Who's Online? Or is it something to enable in the current version of Online.cgi? Little assistance?
Posted By: l0cke Re: Question about Who's Online (isn't it sad) - 08/15/2001 8:15 AM
I've also heard that the Record book is buggy, so would it even be worth my time?
Posted By: l0cke Re: Question about Who's Online (isn't it sad) - 08/15/2001 8:38 AM
Bah, nevermind. I found the code in Online.cgi and applied it to the front page. Me no likes. Owell
The record book should appear. Are you using a old version of WOL?
Posted By: BassTeQ Re: Question about Who's Online (isn't it sad) - 08/16/2001 12:30 AM
I edited out my record book, it was good until it kept changing. Much better without it now
My Record Book seems to change when you Update the threads, That annoys me.
Posted By: l0cke Re: Question about Who's Online (isn't it sad) - 08/19/2001 6:33 AM
I'm using WOL 2.1b

The Record Book is on the WOL Page, like when you click "Who's Online," but it's not on the Ultimate.cgi. I added it, but didn't like it, and hence-forth, removed it.
Oh....Where did it add the Record Book on Ultimate.cgi because I've never heard of a hack like that for UBB 5.
© UBB.Developers