UBB.Dev
Hello is there any hack out there that'll work with cookies on, and will logout users for 5.47e ubb? Thanks in advance!
I use the good old login/logout hack, but ive changed the logout code to wipe out all cookies and it works just fine. The link should link to
http://www.domain.com/cgi/ubbmisc.cgi?action=clearcookies

This does the trick for my purposes!
There isn't one. It will only work if Cookies are disabled.
No, it will still log you in, but the logout finction doesnt work, so I modded it as described in my above post. Works nicely!
quote:
Originally posted by BassTeQ:
No, it will still log you in, but the logout finction doesnt work, so I modded it as described in my above post. Works nicely!

Yeah I know. Sorry I didn't specify what didn't work.
quote:
Originally posted by BassTeQ:

Do tell...
ugh I need to learn how to read heheheh, ok what if people don't logout ?
Hi BassTeq, can you please post the modified code to enable the logout for cookies please? That is pretty much what I need. Thanks as usual.
Yep, Ill post the code when I get home tonight for you!
Yes, I would like the code too.
me three
Here is my IF statement that Ive modified

if ($cookie{UserName}) {
$LoginText = qq(Hello, $cookie{UserName} [ Logout ]);
} else {
$LoginText = qq(You are not logged in. Login or Register ;
}
Great. Thanks for the code BassTeQ.
Hi Bassteq thx for posting the code. Is this the only mod need to Arlo's login/logout hack to makeit work with cookied users??

Thx!
No probs guys, yeah thats the only mod you need to do. If you want the hack to grab the users cookied username value you will need to put
[code][/code]
before you use that code.
Note, there should be no space between the 'get' and 'cookie' The board wont let me post if there is no space in there.
Thanks for that too.
Nps mate!
Thanks dude, works great
Now all I have to do is figure out how to add the Hello, login boxes to all the pages
Just put a "Hello" in front of the Username variable so it would display like this. "Hello, (username) [Logout]
lol, thanks lord but I meant it is on 6.0 series.
In all the scripts..
Hi Bassteq, as always a great hack

IT seems to be working great. Thanks man!

Regards,
Yeah it works fine on mine too.
Thanks Bassteq, works for me three
I dunno why I don't upgrade..
Upgrade to what version?
6.0 beta I think, my licence run out before 6.1 came out. I'll renew licence when I see something better than 5.47e come out.
© UBB.Developers